1. Although cost is of no concern to the jet-setter, it’s still worth mentioning that GF is 1/5th to 1/10th the cost of HGH depending on what brand of HGH one is taking.
2. If you’re travelling on your own private jet, prescription HGH isn’t a problem, but if you’re forced to fly first class commercial – oh darn, you’ll have to carry your HGH prescription with you; however GF is legal in all 50 states and will slide through customs in almost any country.
3. If you travel with HGH, you’ll have to cart along a bunch of needles, one more hassle to explain at each stop. GF does not require needles. It comes in a dropper bottle. Both product and consumption tool are conveniently combined.
4. HGH has to be refrigerated before and during your trip, however GF does not have to be refrigerated. It’s excellent for those travelling fast and light.
5. If you’re travelling for more than 2 weeks, you’ll have to keep a second bottle of HGH with you. GF is sustainable for years and one bottle will last a month.
6. Many jet-setters have converted to Growth Factor, and not just because it’s convenient. It works better. They like the results.