1. Take a high quality fish oil twice daily – preferably Krill Oil. It’s more readily absorbed by the human body.
2. Apply fresh squeezed lemon juice to reduce dark spots.
3. Eat raw vegetables to eliminate bags under the eyes. (Refined sugars cause those bags)
4. Sleep on silk pillow cases.
5. Get exercise. Stress dries the skin.
6. Take vitamin-C or better yet – eat raw fruits high in vitamin-C.
7. For a puffy face, drink dandelion tea.
8. To shrink pores, apply champagne with a cotton ball.
9. Drink filtered water throughout the day.
10. For instantly glowing skin, apply a few drops of jojoba oil, olive oil and coconut oil.
11. To keep your skin young, take our Growth Factor. It’s loaded with EGF (epidermal growth factor) which signals the skin cells to stay young.